PREVENTIVE MEASURES FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC
- Stay at home; Observe social distancing; Avoid handshaking
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, dispose the tissue in a closed bin, and then wash your hands.
- Always wear a mask particularly if you have to leave home
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects or surfaces such as remote controls and doorknobs.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick. Call your doctor if you develop fever, cough, or difficulty breathing. If you develop fever, cough and difficulty breathing call any of the following toll-free numbers: 112, 0509497700 & 0558439868.